29 May 2014

Beautiful Day

Hey,

How are you doing? I hope that your day is going well - wherever you may be!

Today is Ascension Day in France. I only learned that after I saw three hot air balloons this morning at 6:20. The sky was crystal clear and the air was fresh and clean. While I was out, there were so many times when I wished that I had my camera. Like when I saw the park path lined with white pollen and the light was coming through the trees to create that story book dappled lighting and the church was in the distance and the sound of the waterfall was so peaceful. 

Behind our house there is an overgrown field with trees on the edges and long weeds of a foot tall throughout. This evening, as the sun was starting to retire, and the backlighting was perfect on the kids playing. They were sitting in the long grass playing hide-and-seek or just making odds and ends with the weeds. You could just see their faces through the grass. Again, right out of a story book. 

Although these photos are not from today, they do accurately portray the beauty in this area. 

Enjoy!

bjl



A great place to just "...feel a prayer..."



No comments:

Post a Comment